The website may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the internet; the date and time you access the website; the pages that you access while at the website and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the website, analyze trends, and administer the website. We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to address new issues and reflect changes on our website. We will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose that information to anyone.
By registering at ChicShapewear.com you provide your consent to allowing ChicShapewear to communicate various messages relating to promotions, special offers, discounts and the like associated with the ChicShapewear online retail store. The form of communication will include but will not be limited to electronic mail, mobile communications (SMS), telephone calls and direct mail.
We may need to contact you for various reasons associated with the use of our service, even where you have indicated you do not wish to be contacted for direct marketing purposes, and accordingly will send (or may send) emails to you in some of the following example circumstances:
- after registration, notifying you of your account details;
- as reminder emails about the services we offer (particularly if you have not used them yet or not used them for a while);
- to send you information or vouchers which you have asked for;
- as a newsletter;
- as promotional emails and
- to offer related services to you.
However, in terms of any marketing or promotional emails we may send, we will always give you the chance to opt-out or unsubscribe from them in the future.
We also always reserve the right to use and disclose your personally identifiable information in order to:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasi-governmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type);
- comply with a valid legal process or procedure; or
- protect our rights or property, this website, and/or other users of this website; or
- fulfill any contractual obligations we may have in relation to your use of the service and/or transacting on the website.
- manage your account and provide you with customer support; and
- communicate with you.
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, re-organization or liquidation of Greenstone Marketing CC then, in our sole discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this website to one or more relevant third parties.